““You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore.”
Coaching is a future-focused process. It offers you a unique opportunity to step back from the day-to-day and see the bigger picture, be that in your personal or professional life. In so doing the aim is to help you reflect upon what is working, what could be better and ultimately clarify the changes you would like to make to achieve the life you want. The next stage of the process is then about setting goals, creating learning opportunities and establishing milestones to help you move forward. Areas in which I support clients include:
– Managing relationships, influencing skills, powerful conversations
– Improving confidence and personal impact
– Career development and transition
– Communication, presentation and public speaking skills
– Building resilience and stress management.
Please contact me to discuss further or arrange an initial consultation.