“The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.”
As a highly experienced executive coach, group facilitator and accredited psychotherapist I am adept at working with groups and on a one-to-one basis.
I specialise in helping healthcare professionals and their teams optimise performance through improved self-awareness, better communication and a greater understanding of systems dynamics. As a psychotherapist I adapt psychological and therapeutic models to enable organisations and leaders achieve sustainable change and as a result improve people’s lives.
My approach aims to create a supportive and appropriately challenging thinking space in which to explore issues, develop self-awareness and insight, as well as investigate opportunities for action at an individual or team level.
Areas in which I support clients include:
– Communications skills, improving confidence and personal impact
– Resolving conflict and having difficult conversations
– Leadership development and career transition
– Chronic and mental health conditions in the workplace
– Building resilience and managing stress
– Coaching skills for managers and creating a coaching culture
– Team problem solving and managing change.
Please contact me to find out more or have an initial conversation.